Monday, February 25, 2013

Top 5 Oscar Moments of 2013


Top 5 Oscar Moments of 2013 (according to me)

1.  Seeing how excited the kids were to watch the pre-show/awards ceremony.  Never did I think that watching the Oscars would trump Jessie or Austin and Ally!

2.  Calculating the difference in height between Kristen Chenoweth and Adele with my 11 year old.

3.  Receiving my Oscar night gift bag filled with Albuterol, diapers, and forgotten homework assignments.


4. Dragging sleeping children off to bed so then I actually had space on the couch to sit, not that I had the opportunity to watch the show for any extended period of time.


And the highlight of my night:

 5. Actually getting to sit and watch the tribute to the Oscar winning musicals from this decade (Chicago, Dreamgirls, and Les Miserables), thanks to the sleeping children.



No comments:

Post a Comment