Sunday, May 6, 2012

March For Babies


Today, we participated in the March For Babies.  Our family team, Linus' Lemmings raised $541 for the March of Dimes.




Even the Red Robin joined us on the walk.


This is very similar to the view I had while on bed rest.  I waved to the hospital, knowing there must have been another high risk mom watching out her window this morning.  I was walking for her and her baby too.

We were happy to see three of Linus' NICU nurses at the walkway today.  My sleepy boy woke up and gave them the biggest smiles.  He knows how special these women are and how grateful I am that they were there to take care of my baby when I couldn't.

We walked from Poughkeepsie to Highland and then back again.

A firetruck for the kids to explore was waiting on the Highland side of the walkway.




When we reached Poughkeepsie, there was a party, complete with burgers, cotton candy, and sno cones.






No comments:

Post a Comment