Sunday, March 25, 2012

Gazoo


If it looks like I haven't brushed my hair today, you will have to excuse me.  I have been working on many different projects lately.  Most importantly, for the past 31 days, I have posted a blog post every day. Did you hear that?  Every day! Adventures From Beyond The Crib is not my first blog.  I attempted a few blogs over the past two years.  In the past, I had always found it hard to get started writing, and once I started, it was even harder to keep going.  I have at least two blogs sitting out there, waiting for me to post again.  A few years ago, I read an article where I learned if you keep doing something daily for a month, it becomes a habit.  Blogging is not a habit I am looking to break any time soon.  Since mid February, I have achieved 31 blog posts and over 2800 page views.  Exercise is the next habit I need to acquire.  I'll let you know how that goes next month.

Along with blogging, I am also doing marketing and advertising for a local business.  I have become involved with the March of Dimes as the leader of our March For Babies family team, "Linus' Lemmings."  Lastly, I am coordinating an event for Katie's gym to raise awareness for the March of Dimes, which will take place in Center Court of the Galleria in a few weeks.  Writing press releases, blogging, coordinating Early Intervention visits times 2 kids, homework times 6 school age kids along with last minute doctor appointments, getting Linus to the orthotist, and trying to keep a clean and orderly household is hard work.  I need to start scheduling my day better and figure out how to organize my time more efficiently.

How do you schedule your time?

No comments:

Post a Comment